Navigating the StellarX marketplace can be intimidating at first, however, once you learn what each element is and what you are looking at, it should become fairly straight forward.
- Every asset on the marketplace is, by default, listed alphabetically based on either the name of the asset or the asset it is tethered to, like BTC or ETH. You can sort tokens by any of the information that you can see on each token's respective line:
- The token’s issuer
- Ticker symbol and issuer public key
- Current price
- 24-hour volume
- 24-hour percentage change in value
- Should multiple issuers have tokens that are tethered to the same asset there will be a [+] next to the asset. Clicking on this shows all the issuers of tokens anchored to that asset.
- To open the token's detail view, click on the desired token. Here you can view all of the information previously seen as well as:
- The order book
- Price charts
- Any recent trades
- The trade panel used to buy or sell that token
- To get more information on a token, follow the URL at the top to the issuer’s official website, or click its public key, which will open the token's full listing on Stellar.Expert, a third-party Stellar explorer.
Now you know what you are looking at when you view the StellarX marketplace. If you would like more information on how to make trades, please see This Link.
Should you have any questions about navigating the marketplace, please feel free to reach out to us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.