To fund your account with XLM, you will either need to do so via another Stellar Wallet or by using a third-party platform such as Changelly.com. You will need to do this before you can start trading or funding with other tokens.
- Click 'Deposit' in the top right corner of StellarX
- Choose 'Deposit Stellar Lumens (XLM)'
- If you are depositing from an existing Stellar wallet you can:
- Send it directly to the public key linked to your StellarX account
- Log into your current exchange or wallet to initiate a transfer
- If you do not have an existing Stellar wallet you can:
- Deposit via Changelly.com using a credit card or one of several different FIAT or Crypto payments. They charge 0.5% for the conversion. StellarX takes no fee.
Once you have funded your account with XLM you will be able to start using your account.
Please note that some of your XLM will be placed in reserve for opening your account and doing certain functions, please see This Link for more details about network reserves.