Once there, we will walk you through the steps required to create your account. Just follow along!
The process looks like this:
- You will be asked to enter your email address and accept our Terms of Service
- You will then be asked to choose a password. Make sure your password has at least 8 characters including 1 number, 1 lowercase letter, and 1 uppercase letter.
- Once you have chosen a password, a confirmation email will be sent to you. Click the link to verify your new account.
- At this point, you will be given a 15-word recovery phrase. This is used to unlock/recover your account should you lose access to it for any reason. Make sure to keep a copy of your recovery phrase in a safe place: without it, we will not, under any circumstance, be able to help you get back into your account. You will be asked to submit your 15-word recovery phrase to continue with the process.
- You can now choose to connect an existing Stellar wallet or Ledger to your StellarX account or create a new wallet to be associated with your new StellarX account.
- If you have never used the Stellar network before, you can create a new wallet address.
- If you have an existing Stellar wallet address or ledger, you will need to input the Secret Key (this starts with an S) to add it to your StellarX account.
- Your account is all set up!
Before your account is set as active, you will need to fund your account with some Lumens (XLM). For more information on that process please see This Link.
If you run into an issue at any point in the on boarding process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.